The Tampa Bay Chapter of (ISC)2 is proud to partner with regional and global sponsors to ensure security awareness. It is our goal to build on-going relationships with our sponsors who provide products, services, and education that are beneficial to members of (ISC)2 and our Chapter.
Strengthening name recognition, increasing brand awareness and gaining enhanced visibility among the civil, commercial and national security sectors in the information security industry are just three of the benefits that our sponsors achieve time and time again by being aligned with the most recognized by the best know certification body in the world. (ISC)² is pleased to offer exciting sponsorship opportunities that will drive more traffic to your website, provide unprecedented exposure and secure your status as an information security industry front runner.
In today’s tentative business climate, targeted, effective marketing opportunities are not only critical for attracting new business, they also solidify existing relationships. Also, knowing that our customers have specific networking, exposure and marketing goals in mind, Tampa Bay chapter devotes the time it takes to customize each sponsorship opportunity for companies both large and small. Don’t miss this opportunity to find out more!
The Tampa Bay Chapter of (ISC)2 is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions and/or donations made to the chapter may be tax deductible, please see your tax advisor for more information.
For a $500 Annual fee sponsor receives the following:
– The sponsor’s logo, with a hyperlink back to the sponsor’s web site, on the sponsorship page on the Chapter’s web site. Sponsors will be listed in alphabetical order.
- Inclusion of the sponsor’s logo in Chapter newsletters.
- The sponsor will receive all Chapter newsletters and mailings.
- A listing, with a hyperlink back to the sponsor’s web site, as a sponsor in all Chapter email to the general membership. The placement will be at the end of the message and before the Chapter President’s signature block.
- The Chapter will thank all of its sponsors, by name, at each event.
- Sponsors are encouraged to submit suggested topics and speakers for Chapter events. The Chapter Board of Directors will seriously consider submissions from our sponsors.
- Two guests invited by the sponsoring company or organization may attend each chapter meeting free of charge. This benefit is for the sponsor that has no members in our Chapter that would like to attend Chapter meetings.
- Products and services from sponsors will be displayed in Chapter meeting breaks.
- A thank you gift from the Chapter to the sponsor in appreciation of their support. The gift will be presented to the sponsor at one of the Chapter meetings.
For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities or to discuss a customized sponsorship package, please contact the chapter Treasurer, David Chen, at d.chen(at)isc2chapter-tampabay.org