There are a variety of benefits for joining the (ISC)² Tampa Bay Chapter. By being a Chapter member, you can:
- Engage in leadership roles
- Earn CPEs by participating in professional activities (if applicable)
- Participate in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assist (ISC)² initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Participate in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
- Receive special discounts on (ISC)² products and programs
If you are interested in the field of information or application security, then join our chapter and engage with other experts in the field. You do not need to be an (ISC)² member to join the Tampa chapter. In order to become a member of the Tampa chapter you must attend 1 meeting in order to become a member.